Wednesday 20 November 2013

Our reaction to Ian Alleyne's Crime Watch New Intro

Hey everyone, I know its been a while since we've posted. I guess we all could agree that school is getting the best of us.  Lets get right into it, for those of you who did not know, Mr Ian Alleyne is back on air and in full flight!

Yesterday, afternoon I tuned into TV6 hoping to see some updates of the gruesome death of 6 yr old Keyana Cumberbatch. Unfortunately, Crime Watch was on and immediately the new theme for its Intro caught my attention.

Pay attention to the video:


                                           



                             


                                          What is the purpose of those women in bikinis??


In the beginning a young lady was even seen assisting Mr Alleyne to dress himself,  which begs the question is he handicap? brr? 



WHAT DOES THIS LADY'S BOOBIES HAVE TO DO WITH FIGHTING CRIME?
                            



And we aren't the only people that feel this way here are some other reactions that share similar sentiments




Why couldn't one lady be portrayed as a police officer, or someone assisting in fighting crime?


Which brings us back to square one with one of our earlier blog posts "ARE WE ONLY ARE BODIES

If you haven't read it as yet, sort out yuh self ...




                    We'll love to hear what you'll think about Crime Watch's new intro.. 

6 comments:

  1. I dont usually watch 'Crime Watch' but yesterday I was in school and the intro started. While watching the intro my smile instantly turned into a screw pan and thinking"What?". Clearly he's just a big show now. Maybe after his horrendous behaviour during elections he felt he had to do this to win back his audience as apparently 'sex sells' but he has just managed to get more people turned off of him. Steups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Janelle, the intro is ridiculous...he is trying all how to win back his viewers respect

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article made me laugh btw, but I ABSOLUTELY AGREE. I was completely horrified when I saw that Intro, ITS passed ridiculous and I was so confused, but as Janelle said "SEX SELLS" and I guess I can't blame the man for trying to win back his audience, mostly his MALE audience, apparently. I'm convinced that he'll do anything...and I mean anything. lolz Ian Alleyne, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Intro screams “I'M DESPERATE”.. I really DO NOT understand what was the purpose of those women. It’s absolutely horrible…I know hate is a strong word, so I HATE the Intro. I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and I’m relieved that I’m not the only person that think it’s in bad taste. This is NOT performance Mr Alleyne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a prime example of how Ian is narcissist and is just about getting FAME! No real interest in the affairs of the country. not genuine one bit

    ReplyDelete