Tuesday 10 December 2013

"Slap ah sexy girl on that dey!"

Hey guys, I'm going to be very short. So today I was scanning through the Express Newspaper and came across this COLDair Air-conditioning Units ad. 






*deep long sigh*. I know we've been talking a lot about the way advertising companies portray women, so why am I shocked at this ad? I guess it's because its local and I naively didn't expect it. I mean it's AIR CONDITIONING!

This ad clearly shows laziness and a lack of creativity, I feel as though their mentality was  "eh alright team, hear this na, I think we should just slap ah sexy gal on da dey, yeh make sure she bam bam cock out!, ite nice this ad ready to go!" 



So COLDair  we're NOT impressed, unacceptable.




For those of you who haven't read our previous blog on this topic: ARE WE ONLY OUR BODIES?


What are your thoughts on this Ad, done by the COLDair , tell us what do you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment